Wednesday, March 13, 2013


Hello everybody,
I know that it has been a long long time since I wrote anything but I am going to try to keep up.
God is blessing us sooo much in everyday life that I cannot stop thanking Him and singing Him praises.
After a very good time in USA (Nov - Dec 2012) we are back home trying to catch up with so many different things. The very same day we arrived  on January 31 we were involved in a youth program. Youth prepared a very good program for the New Year celebration and we were blessed to be a part of it. It was so nice to see our big  church family again. For us our church is our life!!! We are thankful to God for our precious young people who are so open for God and His work.
January went very fast for us because half of it there were all kinds of celebrations and that meant going to church, visiting friends and resting.
I started teaching English the second half of the month. And this is another reason to thank God for. We often talk with Steven about the job God gave us so we can do ministry and be with the family all the time!!! For those of you who doesn't know what I am talking about I will explain. In our schools children study English but not always it is taught good enough so parents asked me to help their kids. So now I have 4 groups of kids (about 5 kinds in each group) which come to our house after school and I try to help them with English. It is  not high paid job but we like it because it allows us to do what we like - to do the ministry God called us.
In Feb. we visited grandparents (my parents) who live 140 mls away. We had a wonderful time and enjoyed the time of fellowship with the family and old friends. God gave an opportunity for Steven to share God's Word in two churches (he preached 4 times)
I am so ready for the sun to come out and bring to life everything around. It's been cold and raining almost  the whole half of March and I hope that soon it will change.
Timka is growing very fast. I cannot believe that he is already two. He is keeping us very busy.
His favorite things now are to jump in puddles, help his daddy to build our house, help mommy to cook, sing songs, play with his the most favorite toys - trains, read books and to go for long walks. Oh, and yes, his recent passion is to ask mommy hundred questions, "What is it? and Where it lives?!  It is so funny when he speaks with his Ukrainian friend and tries to explain to them something in English. But he is getting better and better in making a difference between the two languages. He would be talking with us in English when the grandpa comes in, and right away Timka starts speaking with him in Ukrainian. I am so thankful to God for the privilege to watch a healthy boy grow.

I know I am forgetting tons of stuff but I will write next time. Now I want to say that I am so blessed to have you , my friends. I pray that as I am writing these words God would visit each of you no matter where you are and meet your needs as He sees fits best.
We love you and are waiting for your responses, God bless you.

2 comments:

  1. Loved reading the update! Glad you all are doing well! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Interesting! We so enjoyed having you in our home! Thanks Steven for painting our bedroom and preparing my garden for the spring. Come back soon!

    ReplyDelete